Traffic Signals

The City Engineers Office is responsible for and provides all technical work for the following areas:  

  • Installation and maintenance of all traffic signals, traffic signs and street markers
  • The need for signals
  • Questions about timing 
  • Maintenance of street lighting
  • Outages or malfunctions 

All questions, concerns, and reports should be directed to the City Engineer's Office by calling (605) 692-6629.  Citizens may also report the concern online by using Engage Brookings.