Projects & Responsibilities
The Friends of the Brookings Public Library is an independent, nonprofit, volunteer organization comprised of people who use their library and take pride in it. Friends' service projects include:
- Assisting with the children's summer reading program
- Decorating for the holidays
- Fundraising to supplement the library budget
- Providing photocopying services at the library
- Providing refreshments at library events
The Friends sponsor two used books per year in February and September. For additional information, please contact the Brookings Public Library at (605) 692-9407.
Membership Information & Dues
Membership forms are available at the library circulation desk.
- Individual - $10
- Family - $25
- Individual Lifetime - $100