Location: City and County Government Center, 520 3rd Street
Dates: March 27 to April 10: In person absentee voting will be available on the first floor of the Brookings City and County Government Center (520 3rd Street).
Times: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. , Monday - Friday
To cast an Absentee Ballot in person, a voter must:
- Show proof of identification:
- Approved forms of photo identification include:
- A South Dakota driver’s license or non-driver identification card; or
- U.S. government photo ID (passport is acceptable); or
- U.S. Armed Forces ID; or
- A current student photo identification card from a South Dakota high school or South Dakota accredited institution of higher education; or
- A Tribal photo ID.
- If the Voter DOES NOT have a form of photo identification, they will be allowed to complete a Personal Identification Affidavit. (SDCL 12-18-6.1)
- Complete and sign the Absentee Ballot Application Envelope.