Phase IA Runway 11/29 grading and site work, which work shall include: the removal and salvage of existing FAA utilities, ILS, ILS approach lighting, VOR, Localizer, weather system and related structures. Partial milling of existing Runway 12/30 and taxiways. The removal and salvage of existing runway lights, taxiway lights and signs. Runway 11/29 grading from STA ± -2+00, 250 feet left to 470 feet left and form STA 34+50 to ±70+50 right and left. The grading of 35 foot wide parallel and connector taxiways. Installation of subbase course, underdrain piping and related construction.
Construction Completion Limitations
- May 10, 2013 – Construction Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents
- August 31, 2013 – Schedule B (BMU) substantial completion time extension (previously August 16, 2013)
- November 15, 2013 – Schedule A (Airport) substantial completion time extension (previously August 16, 2013)
- November 15, 2013 – Substantial completion
- November 30, 2013 – Final completion
Contractor: Loiseau Construction Inc.