An Ordinance pertaining to an Application for a Conditional Use to Establish an Office in a Residence R-2 Two-Family District
Be It Ordained by the governing body of the City of Brookings, South Dakota that said Conditional Use shall be approved to operate an office on the South 105 feet of Lot 1 in Block 7 of Morehouse Addition, also known as 903 8th Street with the following conditions:
- The conditional use permit is for the applicant only and cannot be transferred to subsequent property owners.
- The conditional use permit is for rental management office space only.
- No residential units are permitted as long as the conditional use permit is in place.
- Boulevard parking along 9th Avenue will satisfy the parking needs, no additional off-street parking should be added and screening will not be required.
- Any signage requires a sign permit and must conform to the standards and allowances set for the R-2 district.
All sections and ordinances in conflict herewith are hereby repealed.
First Reading: May 25, 2021
Second Reading: June 8, 2021
Published: June 11, 2021
CITY OF BROOKINGS
Oepke G. Niemeyer, Mayor
Bonnie Foster, City Clerk