Resolution Levying Alley Assessment Project 2022-04STA
Be It Resolved by the City Council of the City of Brookings, South Dakota, as follows:
- The City Council adopted Resolution of Necessity 22-032 and has made all investigation which it deems necessary and has found and determined the amount which each lot or tract will be benefited by the construction of the alley improvement heretofore designated as Alley Assessment Project No. 2022-04STA is the amount stated in the proposed assessment roll; and
- The assessment for Alley Assessment Project No. 2022-04STA is hereby approved and the assessment thereby specified are levied against each and every lot, piece or parcel of land thereby described; and
- The assessment shall be divided into five (5) equal annual installments; and
- Such assessments, unless paid within thirty (30) days after the date of mailing of a statement of account by the City, shall be collected by the City in accordance with the procedure for Plan One in Sections to 9-43-51, South Dakota Compiled Laws of 1967, as amended; and
- Interest of 6.78% percent per annum shall accrue on the unpaid balance of the assessment.
Passed and approved this 25th day of April, 2023.
CITY OF BROOKINGS, SD
Oepke G. Niemeyer, Mayor
Bonnie Foster, City Clerk