Anyone who is experiencing even mild COVID-like symptoms should isolate themselves away from others and call their health care provider.
- Avera Clinic: 605-697-9500
- Sanford Clinic: 605-697-1900
Getting tested as soon as possible is important to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Anyone with these symptoms should call their provider to be evaluated for a test:
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
It is important to isolate yourself as soon as you develop symptoms, even before you are tested, because if you have COVID-19, you are already contagious.