House Mover Application for License

Leave This Blank:

Please complete the following information. If you have additional questions in reference to your application please contact the City Clerk's Office at (605) 692-6281.

Please note, all licenses run from January 1st to December 31st of the current year.


If yes, list the name and address of each partner or member:

If yes, list the name and address of each officer:

Requirements for House Mover - Municipal Code of Ordinances, Chapter 26
  • Fee: $50 / year
  • A current Liability Insurance Certificate which indemnifies the public against loss by negligence of the applicant or its agents in the sum of not less than $250,000 to any one person and $500,000 for any one accident for both bodily injury and property damage is required.

* indicates required fields.